Open from February 11, 2023 to December 23, 2023. For 2024; from March 22 to December 23, 2024!
Breakfast hours from 8:30 to 10:30.
For reasons of hygiene and respect for others, we do not accept pets or meals in our rooms!
Tourist taxes are 1,00€/pers. & per night.
Arrival times are from 5 p.m. onwards.
Check-out times are from 8.30 a.m. to 11 a.m. maximum.
Access to the spa is by reservation only, in order to plan requests and respect cleaning, and is €20 for one person and €38 for a couple, per hour (sauna & jacuzzi).
Please contact us for children accompanied and under parental supervision.
If you would like access to the wellness area, please confirm the day and time by return e-mail.
Thank you in advance for bringing your flip-flops; towels and bathrobes are provided.
The table d'hôte is open according to the season, on certain days of the week and according to arrivals.
Dinner at the "mas" is by reservation only, and features fresh local produce,
Starter, main course, vegetables, dessert, coffee & a glass of wine, priced at 35€/pers.
Children's menu up to 10 years, starter, main course, vegetables, dessert, one drink, €15/pers.
50% deposit to conform your booking and make it "unavailable" on online sites.
Booking conditions :
To guarantee your reservation, we require your credit card number.
- Stay less than or equal to 2 nights: credit card number, on arrival, payment by cheque, vacation vouchers or cash.
- For a stay of more than 2 nights: credit card number + deposit of 50% of the total amount to be paid on booking, the balance on arrival, by cheque, cash, vacation vouchers or bank transfer.
Cancellation policy ;
Amount due by the customer in the event of cancellation:
- Stay in high season, less than or equal to 2 nights: 100% of the cost of the stay if the cancellation is made less than 12 days before the arrival date.
- High-season stays of more than 2 nights or more than 2 rooms booked on the same night: 100% of the total cost of the stay if the cancellation is made less than 15 days before the date of arrival.
- Low and mid-season stays, less than or equal to 2 nights: 100% of the cost of the stay if cancellation is made less than 07 days before the date of arrival.
- Low and mid-season stays of more than 2 nights or more than 2 rooms booked on the same evening: 100% of the total cost of the stay if the cancellation is made less than 10 days before the date of arrival.
- No-show at Mas Rolland (100% of the cost of the stay).
Meals and breakfasts are served exclusively in the living room, on the veranda or on the terrace, depending on the season.